Continuing the subject of being/staying present Mary has a fabulous post up and is going to do a series on “Operation ‘Get Present'”. I highly recommend taking a look if you are an out of body flyer.
Pete reckons that the amount of air points (if you got them) I would have received for being out of body would have sent us round the world many times over, smile.
Mary is going to do a series on ‘Getting Present’ over the coming months. I reckon it is great to learn from someone who has actually done what she is talking about so I have attached the link for your perusal if you so desire to check it out!
N.B. I woke up in the middle of the night with a couple of extra things I thought were helpful or have noticed and have added them in this morning (Monday 15 April) – like reminding myself of God’s Truth (even intellectually helps).
I have experienced for more than just a moment recently the benefits of staying ‘present’ or being in my body. This is a whole new experience and it is awesome, so (if you have a tendency to go out of body) I really want to encourage you to practice, pray and desire to stay present/in your body no matter what comes your way. Also to pray for and/or grow the desire for courage*. To practice courage to become courageous – this is my personal prayer at this time (especially when the fear come up which is still when I want to and do vacate).
The following are some of the things that happen when I am present, in my experience so far:
- I want to know more about God and I actively go about finding that out for myself rather than wanting someone else to do it all for me
- I actively go about a lot more things than when I am out of my body
- I remind myself of God’s Truth about the situation (even intellectually helps, or with what I know in my heart at this time), and see how it differs to my feelings and thoughts and what’s happening in my life that is in error or painful
- I enjoy meeting people and getting to know them
- I enjoy the little souls in our care, they are SOOOOO fun
- I enjoy my man
- I like myself more
- I can identify places that need healing and refining within myself without as much judgement
- I can distinguish my desire for self punishment more easily and not engage in it
- God’s universe is SOOOO amazing and I see things that I have never seen before
- I am excited about possibilities and even feel that feeling my own pain could be possible (The Truth: God has made me perfectly to feel all my personal pain and I am totally capable of doing so.)
- I am more able to relate to people without judgement and criticism as I am not trying so hard to avoid all the darkness within myself
- I make/take time to reflect
- I am more likely to take a little more time and space than I usually do if a feeling does come up (I still like to avoid feeling and be ‘busy’ instead – but when I am present I notice in the moment and go ‘okay, why do you want to be so busy about this Eloisa?’)
- Life is so much better
- I am not so worried about what the whole world thinks of me ALL the time and am less conscious of myself for moments
- I am just not so worried period.
- I genuinely laughed the other day and think I experienced a moment of joy
When I am present I am more able to feel when I am afraid and when I am wanting to live IN the fear.
When I am present the whole world looks different.
It is so much better and all I have done is choose (not sure how to explain that as I have realised that my heart and head desires don’t match up often and so when people talk about choosing, I often ‘think’ I have chosen one thing but it is proven that emotionally I have not done so. I will tell you more about this as I learn and understand it as at this time I can only say I have noticed that my head and heart do not match up).
The things I have done differently which I feel have helped me to stay Present:
- Prayed more
- Reminded myself of God’s Truth or how God feels on the matter (this is mostly intellectual for me at the moment but it really helps to remind myself)
- Asked God, amongst other things, to show me what is blocking me giving love to God and receiving love from God
- Asked God to help me grow sincere desires (for the things I want to know about or am avoiding)
- I remind myself I am a Celestial in training and that I am in a process of refinement
- Asked more sincerely to know about who I really am
- Been more honest with myself
- what I see in others I am seeing in myself, instead of judging it look at WHY I want to be that way or take unloving actions
- Have drunk heaps more water**
- Actually breathed. breathed into my tummy(diaphragmatic breathing)
- made time and space to self reflect on issues that are coming through the Law of Attraction
- Listened or Read Divine Truth even just a snippet on the loo each day
- Read more information on subjects including: faith, love, truth, courage, connecting to God, wholeheartedness, the Padgett messages and stories of people with these qualities or at least exploring these qualities
- Asked for guidance as to what Divine Truth’s I would benefit from hearing or focused on listening to Jesus’ Seminars on topics I am feeling challenged by or that are coming up in the Law of Attraction
- journaled and honestly answered the following questions (not my own)***:
- Chunks of my hair get chopped off and I don’t even notice
- The children have heaps more accidents
- I hurt myself more
- I self punish
- I punish others
- I can’t remember conversations, events, experiences
- I feel disconnected and alone
- The house is a mess in two minutes
- The kids get more demanding and needy
- The kids start literally hanging off me, pulling me, whinging at me non stop
- I get really angry about ‘nothing’
- I can no longer think, or feel
- it gets dangerous for both me and the kids – physical harm, spirit influence, harmful actions from me towards the children
- I loose the children in the supermarket and they scream to find me
- I can’t feel the beautiful man in my life
- I get self absorbed and selfish
- I no longer want to talk to Pete about anything
- I want to be angry at Pete
- The kids hurt and attack each other or me more
- Animals attack us and chase us
- The kids fall over out of the blue like someone has just knocked them down
- Sometimes I go numb and if it is really bad I want to curl up avoid the world and go back to the ‘soulbank’
- And many many many more things could be added to this list
** Mary has a great post on staying connected to your Guides and Guardians and the things she mentions also help to stay present in your body
*** These questions come from Jesus’ paper ‘Facing Personal Truth’