This is a basic outline giving a general overview of what the event Environment Day/days is all about.
We hold regular Environment Days (generally mornings) and they are an open invitation for anyone who would like to come and give to the land.
- Putting the Principles of Divine Truth into Action in our environment
- Tree planting
- Water Management Projects
- Waterless systems
- Fertility/Living Systems
- Fauna Boxes (making, placing, renovating)
- Seed Collection
- Hole digging
- Removing Barbed Wire
- Pond Creation
- Fauna Projects
- Flora Projects
- And much more
We are also collecting the following and if you have any you would like to donate we would gladly take it off your hands to put into the projects we are doing.
- We are asking for your old/new/used newspapers and cardboard (or your neighbours if they care to give it to you) that you do not want any more and would be willing to gather and bring along to Kyabra Station, Kentucky, when you come or we can arrange to drop it somewhere central so we can pick it up?
- If anyone has any old Trampoline Springs (for fauna boxes) that they don’t want. Or if you know of any that others might not want theirs anymore. We would really like them and are happy to pick them up. please let us know if you do have any.
During some environmental events held here, there may be talks that include discussions about God, the Human Soul and other spiritual matters. However these will not be of long duration and any person can elect to not be present during these sessions.